Saturday, February 13, 2010

Top 10 on ERIC JAMES...

When I read other blogs, I find there to be top 10 lists for different things. And since tomorrow is Valentines Day I thought I would list my top 10 on ERIC...

10. Wears a tie to work everyday.
9. Loves Chicago-style deep dish pizza and Chicago-style hot dogs.
8. Makes up a story for the kids every night when he puts them to bed.
7. Does all the ironing.
6. Mowed his first yard at age 31.
5. Attends the DC Fair every year with the Utts.
4. Is the foundation of everything that transpires with the Rowell Family.
3. Coaches Jude and Anna's Soccer or Baseball teams every Fall.
2. Can talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, and talk....about what? I'm still trying to figure it out!
1. HE IS MY BEST FRIEND!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking is parellel to communicating--which is the No. 1 ingredient for relationships. I believe you have a winner! Glad to see the DC Fair made the top 10. Enjoy Valentines Day, Love Aunt Sue

steve @save money ideas said...

iit is good