Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spring Cleaning in January?

I'm not sure when it occured to Eric and I but it did...
The fact that we really haven't de-cluttered our house since we moved in almost 5 years ago. WHERE DOES "STUFF" COME FROM? WOW, stuff just keeps appearing, more and more. So last weekend we cleaned and removed many things from the kids rooms, then today we hit the playroom. I cannot believe we still have potty training books, baby toys, and stuffed animals coming out our ears! I guess the really great news is I have a perfect place to donate all these items to: WORLD RELIEF. I am excited to say that these toys, books, games, and stuffed animals that will no longer be living with us will be put to good use by a little refugee boy or girl when they arrive in the US.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy - are there going to be a lot of Haiti people coming to the US soon? I couldn't help but wonder as I see all those awful pictures on TV. Glad you are decluttering your house. I need to do some of that also. Take care, Love Aunt Sue